Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

IS MY KITTEN BENGAL OR BENGAL MIX

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by Julie Goldman, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Julie Goldman

Julie Goldman PetForums Newbie

Hello

Does anyone know if my kitten is a Bengal or Bengal mix. she has the markings on the back of her neck and her eyes and and personality. Not that it makes a difference but i would like to know to cater for her needs if she is. She is a rescue and still very small. She climbs up everything and runs incredibly fast for such a little baby. she 20170602_175152.jpg 20170604_115600.jpg 20170604_122503.jpg IMG-20170530-WA0016.jpg IMG-20170603-WA0002.jpg 20170602_175152.jpg

Shrike and Calvine like this.
  2. OrientalSlave

OrientalSlave Shunra Oriental Cats

No. She's a gorgeous tabby & white domestic shorthair.

kimthecat and Shrike like this.
  3. Shrike

Shrike Brooke's faithful manservant

Beautiful little girl! Enjoy!

4. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

She is neither Bengal nor Bengal mix but a gorgeous little tabby and white domestic shorthair - moggy :Cat

5. Calvine

Calvine PetForums VIP

Really cute girl!

Julie Goldman likes this.
  6. Charity

Charity Endangered Species

She's a real sweetie, what's her name?

7. chillminx

chillminx PetForums VIP

Wow, what a beautiful kitten! Lovely markings. :)

Julie Goldman likes this.
  8. Julie Goldman

Thank you for feedback. Her Name is Mila. She was rescued found in a drain she has such extraordinary personality and sounds she makes. climbs everything including our legs. She plays in her water bowel too funny and has so much energy. i fell in love with her eyes they are so wide and alert.

Babyshoes and Shrike like this.
  9. Julie Goldman

can anyone give me some advice on introducing Mila (new kitten) to Mia (older existing cat). Mia is 4 years old and has always been an only cat. She has not had interaction with other cats and she is a real daddys girl very vocal and still very playful. we have made a safe place for Mila (kitten) in my daughters bedroom and its been a week since we adopted her. We have allowed Mia into the bedroom to smell and check things out and holding Mila. She did hiss but not aggressive and just walked out the room. i have taken Mila baby out on 3 occasions and let her play around our house in lounge and kitchen with us watching her (Mia big cat was put into my bedroom) baby Mila was in her element and climbed and sniffed everything she went balistic. My question is when and how do i introduce them properly ? i know she has to stay in the bedroom as she is still so small and we are not alwlays there. Mia big cat has her food in the kitchen as she always has done and Mila baby has her food in her safe zone my daughters bedroom.

10. Shrike

Shrike Brooke's faithful manservant

11. Raelynn Wright

Raelynn Wright PetForums Newbie

I would introduce them together and see if they get along if not maybe wait till Mila is a bit older and can defend herself and slowly introduce them that time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice