UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Is it to Early to say!

625 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  margy 
#1 ·
As I'm not going out far at the moment, I decided to have a look at Studio cards and I've order my Christmas cards so that's something less too worry about.:D

#2 ·
Not too early at all, it’s something I will probably do as well very soon. Once we are home again I will check out the cards leftover from last time and have a look at my favourite charity cards on line.
We are going out a bit to shops here occasionally mainly the rather nice Farm Shop nearby as they are usually very quiet and getting most of our food delivered from Tesco’s

#4 ·
Too early to be doing stuff? No. :)

Too early to be talking about it? Absolutely. Any time before Bonfire Night has passed is too early! :Banghead

I still haven't recovered from an incident years ago when I went into a supermarket sometime around the end of the summer holidays (can't remember now whether it was before or after the end) and found myself wandering through an oh-so-unseasonal display of cards, crackers and other related stuff - right next to the barbecue charcoal... :confused::penguin

Reactions: Happy Paws2
#5 ·
Too early to be doing stuff? No. :)

Too early to be talking about it? Absolutely. Any time before Bonfire Night has passed is too early! :Banghead
Normally I'd wait until November to get the cards, but how things are this year I thought I get them now.

#6 ·
I have a certain charity I get my cards from, I like to get them early so they don't run out of the ones I like, but not sure I'll be able to get my cards from them this year as they closed their online shop due to covid, they will re open but not sure when, though I think the email said they will be back for Christmas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.