Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Is it time for the chop

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nicci, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Nicci

Nicci Guest

My hubby wants to take my baby to the hairdressers to get all his long curls cut off :(

I personally like them and think they should be left, what do you guys think ?

I think they should stay as they are cute :D :eek:

Attached Files:

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Keep them! Gorgeous! Are they tight or ringlets? I can't really tell my the photo :p

One of my niece's has ringlets and the other has tight curls, both look gorgeous!!

[​IMG]
    You can't really tell in this photo but Natasha (on the right) has ridiculously tight curls :eek:

3. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

Keep them, they are so cute. :)

I miss my kids having baby ringlets :(

4. Nicci

Nicci Guest

He has tight ringlets :eek: :D

Your nieces are both adorable by the way! I love curls, babies look fabulous with them, Hubby seems to think it's time for a more boyish look, men eh?

5. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Bugger that! Curls on a little boy are so gorgeous :D

He'll probably grow up hating them though, just like my niece has LOL

6. archiebaby

archiebaby PetForums VIP

ah , i would keep them, they grow so quick anyway keep him as a baby as long as you can:) your oh probably thinks cutting his curls will turn him straight into a little boy instead of baby boy:)

7. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Keep them! Curls on a little boy look gorgeous! And cute! They grow up so quick as it is

8. SemolinaPilchard

SemolinaPilchard PetForums Member

I'd cut them off personally but if you think they're cute, you keep them :D

9. claire

claire Guest

kdkdd 015.jpg

014.jpg

249.jpg Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dont let him take him Nicci :) I love curls , My Tilly has curls I love em

#9 claire, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2009
  10. Badger's Mum

Badger's Mum PetForums VIP

11. claire

claire Guest

LOL i know, BUT still dont get them cut off, apparently Barney had curls and his dad cut his off and it grew back straight after that :(

12. Kat28

Kat28 PetForums VIP

Image047.jpg

Image0185.jpg

Both my boys have long hair. The youngests is really curly.We have cut it short and shaved it a couple of times (due to little visitors from nursery) i cried when we had to shave it but it grows back even curlier. He has now decided he is growing it like his brother. When you straighten aarons hair its the same length as ashleys just to give you an idea as to how long it is

13. Nicci

Nicci Guest

Aww, I've enjoyed looking at everyones photo's if I can get my boy to sit still I'll try and take some better ones I think it's just frustrating for hubby as most people when were out mistake Cassius for a little girl because his hair is long light blonde and had long tight ringlets round the back and sides, hubby keeps going on about getting it cut now because of that :D

Oh well stuff him he'll stay my baby for a lot longer, even though he is really at 18 months old :)

14. debbie1981

debbie1981 PetForums Senior

definately not! they are absolutely gorgeous xx

15. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

Aww, my brother when he was 1 or 2 had really blonde curls and many people kept mistaking him for a girl, so my dad definitely got them chopped off.

But... curls are cute, so keep them.

I had curly hair, had it cut, it went wavy/straight, then a few years later, I had it layered and my curls came back and I've had them ever since lol.

16. animallover111

KEEP THEM.....my jack is 13 yrs old and has his curls.....:D......everyone loves his hair.....Jack is a big strapping rugby player...but is still my baby with his long curly hair........plus he tells me girls love his hair and are always playing with it.....:eek: :D

17. rottiesloveragdolls

If and when you do get his curls cut make sure you keep some as a keep sake :D Bless him ;) x

18. Kat28

Kat28 PetForums VIP

DSC_6793.jpg This is my 2 recently while we were in egypt. I dont have any probs with my hubby.He has long curly hair as well so he cant really say anything :D. We thought aaron would loose his curls when it was shaven but they just came back even tighter.

19. CatzEyes

CatzEyes PetForums VIP

I don't see anything wrong with keeping the curls for a while longer, like you say he is still a baby.:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice