UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I forgot what rain was after all this sun we've had :lol: it's lovely and cool in the house now but will have to put the heating on in the 2nd bedroom for the cat in case she pops :eek:

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
its not to bad here in leicestershire no rain but a bit cold:):)
No rain here either, we are just across the A5 from Leicestershire:D

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
I wish it would rain! I love the rain. Only downside is mucky paws to wipe again before coming in. It has been pretty nice here again today, not as warm as it has been. We had a few showers yesterday which were heavy at times and came as a suprise! But yes it is odd having rain and going back to coats etc after being spoiled with nice weather for a while.

best wishes to your kitty!

·
Banned
22,188 Posts

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Last night as I left my Dad's, it began chucking it down (around 11pm).

This morning though, the skies are looking clear, although there is a bit of a cool breeze blowing the trees. Put it this way, the patio door is open so Paddy can get out, and I am wrapped in the spare quilt on the couch as I type this. Last week would have been very different.

I just pray that if it rains at all, that it rains today. Tomorrow is the wedding for my manager and I've paid for that helicopter. If it's raining and windy there will be no flight. :frown:

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Last night as I left my Dad's, it began chucking it down (around 11pm).

This morning though, the skies are looking clear, although there is a bit of a cool breeze blowing the trees. Put it this way, the patio door is open so Paddy can get out, and I am wrapped in the spare quilt on the couch as I type this. Last week would have been very different.

I just pray that if it rains at all, that it rains today. Tomorrow is the wedding for my manager and I've paid for that helicopter. If it's raining and windy there will be no flight. :frown:
Don't worry mate, you can borrow welshies broomstick, that flys in all weathers:lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.