Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Is it marking the territory or what?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by BredaKim, Nov 19, 2007.

1. BredaKim

BredaKim PetForums Member

I have one very poorly pup...but the other four :eek: well....
    They are kept in the conservatory, which is heated for comfort...all furniture removed, and it has a tiled floor.
    We have to clean the floor daily at least three times... (naturally) but we are having to change the bedding twice a day too...each time I put nice clean bedding in their big bed they pee on it :confused: am I doing something wrong?
    We have the puppy pads...but sure as anything, soon as the new blankets and quilt go in...they pee!
    Are they just marking it? Should I leave something in thats smells like them?
    At a loss as to what to do...HELP!

Breda

2. dh.dti

dh.dti Guest

i would say yes prob just marking a scent

3. Dawny

Dawny PetForums Member

Puppy pads are crap, don't use them! They are probably using the bed/blankets because they see them practically the same as the pads. Using pads can cause problems with peeing on rugs etc in future too. Just praise when they go outside! No scolding!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice