UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its friday night.....AGILITY night!!!

Only been doing it 3 weeks now, with Holly my jrt. We both love it :D

I am itching to go....she went all daft last friday, when I got her lead...she knew where she were going!!

Anyone else do it?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Seriously though, your agility sounds fantastic, given how excited you are. I've been thinking of doing it with my Scout (mainly Patterdale), who I think would love it, but she is too young yet, I think - 8 months. Maybe when she's a bit older.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just back!!

wow weeeeeee - my little girl is a super star!!!!

Tonight we did 3 hurdles, onto the dog walk and then flat tunnel. Dog walk was a new one tonight....Holly took to it like a dog to water!

I just love it.........the bond me and my girl have is amazing!!! Cannot wait to complete this foundation course then I can introduce my eldest dog and then next year, baby Maisy can come too!!!

Miranda - you must do it. I have wanted to for years, andfinally made the move. It is great fun, and great exercise!!

·
Still missing my boys
42,320 Posts
Glad you enjoyed it :)

I tried it many many years ago with my last Goldie, but it was ruined by the fact that they all took it so seriously and they wanted me to be competitive :(

Put me right off

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad you enjoyed it :)

I tried it many many years ago with my last Goldie, but it was ruined by the fact that they all took it so seriously and they wanted me to be competitive :(

Put me right off
thats a shame :(

My club is none competitive, so its all just about fun. They do shows in the summer, but no competitions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.