Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Is it a rabbit or a dog ?

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Chrysler, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Chrysler

Chrysler PetForums Member

Lucky has been following me around all morning, when ever I go anywhere in the flat she is by my side.
    She had always been doing it to a certain degeree but not as bad as today.

Plus she is finally starting to come when I call her. :D

2. cassie01

cassie01 PetForums VIP

aww. my bodger was the same. i always called him my little puppy. hed follow me about, lick my hand, play with my actual dogs (a rottie and a ridgeback just so you can see how brave he was, lol) and jump on my lap and get under my feet and trip me up. aww. i miss him, my two girls now arent nearly so lovable.

3. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

My poppet was my first house bun so he's been brought up from the age of 10 weeks old around my family including my dog.
    He's now got to the stage where he'll lay flat out infront of the fire and even sits on your knee and licks your hands lolol.

4. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

Aww because he loves you ...your his buddy/mate...;)

My charlie Babbit runs round in circle when he sees me..lol

5. mimi g

mimi g PetForums VIP

Norman went throgh a phase when he was about Luckys age doing this I had to watch where I walked and he would be stood on his back legs tapping my legs all the time.
    He has calmed it down abit now but will follow me around the house just not stand as close! LOL x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice