Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Is it a full moon?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Muttly, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Muttly

Muttly Fluffy Mutts Rule!

Muttly is full of it today o_O
    He normally accepts I have to be at work all day and just sleeps where my feet would be on the duvet by the sofa all day while OH works from home.
    Today, he had his walk as normal, and OH says he's been bouncing about all morning. I came home at lunch and he wants to play ball. He normally sleeps most of the morning, then when I come home, has his Greenie, waits for postie, then curls back up to sleep.

OR...

Does he have a sixth sense and knows my parents are coming tonight with their 2 Goldens and he's excited?? :D
    Here he is with his new ball that he has fallen totally in love with. We found it *ahem* over the sports centre field. It's very very light and squashy.
    IMG_20170227_204441895.jpg
    IMG_20170227_204504869.jpg
    He fell asleep with it. Then later in the lounge, he went and picked it up and curled up cuddling it, bless him :Happy
    IMG_20170227_204448088.jpg

Grace Bob, Nettles, Piguinn and 9 others like this.
  2. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Full moon is a week off yet so it must be the Goldens coming.

However, My disabled walk dog was the same as this on Tuesday, I couldn't stop him, :D he did a double length walk in just over the time he does his normal walk and only rested 3 times on the way round, which is his normal rest amount :)

Muttly likes this.
  3. SusieRainbow

SusieRainbow Administrator
    Staff Member

Oh, he is so cute ! Lovely photos.

Muttly likes this.
  4. ForestWomble

ForestWomble PetForums VIP

I think he can sense Spring is on the way :)

Muttly likes this.
  5. Katrinab

Katrinab My baby (BENTLEY)

That's weird because bentley has been acting weird today, jumping and running about like a looney.I have had to put him in the bedroom several times today because he just wouldn't stop jumping up and down from the chair and I thought he was going to hurt he's little legs

Muttly likes this.
  6. steveshanks

steveshanks PetForums VIP

Now you mention it Pip had a barking session both times i went to work today (split shifts), this isn't unusual at 11.30 but is at 2.30 so maybe there is something in the air

Muttly likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice