Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

is Eeny getting ready for labour??

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by donna81, Jul 14, 2009.

1. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

hi everyone, Eeny has been acting weird this afternoon, we have to knee high speakers in our living room and she has spent time scratching about behind both of them.we have placed a few birthing boxes around the house and she has just been scratching around and getting comfortable in the one that is in my wardrobe,she has occasionally laid in the boxes before but hasnt acted the way she is doing at the moment :eek:hmy:. could this be her preparing for the birth? as you can see by the pics she looks fit to burst lol
    Photo0713.jpg

Photo0689.jpg

2. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

would it be a good idea to put the spare litter tray and food and water bowls in my bedroom and shut the door to keep the other cats out?

3. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

Hey! yeh she could well be getting ready...selecta keeps digging in the litter tray..but getting no-where fast lol...

She goes in her box alot too tho...I cant believe that they are exactly the same in those pictures just different colours...

She is around the other cats at the moment, so upto you if you wanna lock her away from the others. just make sure she wont be distressed by it...

4. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

5. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

fingers crossed it will be sometime soon...then i will be wondering when myny and mo will have theirs lol :D

6. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

selecta is thin all the way down her neck then towards the bottom she has her bump...wish she would hurry up...cant wait to see what colours they are..:D

7. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

i think thats what im excited about, all three pregnant girls of mine look so different, i cant wait to see what their babies look like. i hope myny has some similar to her coz i think shes gorgeous...but then again i am bias lol

8. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

I will keeping one girl from either selecta or Tia but not sure which yes....selecta is black with a tiny bit of white and Tia is full tabby..BUT i have a special bond with selecta, so im hoping she will have a different coloured girl (if she has any) & (rather than black) so i can keep one...

shes going to be called MJ...:smilewinkgrin:

9. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

if keep three they are going to be called bish bash and bosh :) and if i keep two they will be called flip and flop lol not sure of a name if i just keep one :confused:

10. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

love it...:D

11. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

ha ha at least you get to name your kittens. my daughters and their friends had lists of names ready and so far this year we have had Daniel, Jackson, Logan, Sam (we have a Sam in every litter whether male or female thanks to my eldest), Sparkle, Domino, Maxine and Ruby (ruby is gray and white so go figure that one lol)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice