Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Is cat grass only for indoor cats?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by donnamatrix, Oct 21, 2012.

1. donnamatrix

donnamatrix PetForums Member

I don't know if outdoor cats eat other types of grass, or if they'd appreciate a pot of cat grass too.

I thought it'd be nice to include some seeds in my secret santa parcels but I don't know if it'd be redundant in the case that any of the cats I'm buying for are outdoor cats...

2. Paddypaws

Paddypaws PetForums VIP

3. Cazzer

Cazzer PetForums VIP

Its a lovely idea but just in case one of mine is your recipient cat grass is banned in my house as I am convinced that it lead to Karlo getting ill last year. He has IBD. His original symptoms [walking on his belly and gassy tum] started at the same time I had cat grass for the first time in the house, since he had arrived. He trashed the grass as he loved it so much. He then got better. I grew more. He trashed it and walked on his belly again. At the time I didn't pick up on it being linked to the grass but I am convinced it is. I've never had it in the house since and he has been fine :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice