UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Yay, do it!!! I'm offloading our little boy onto his Nana (she doesn't know yet!), so that me and hubby can enjoy a trip to the NEC! Went a few years ago and had a great time and spent lots of money! :eek:

·
Super Moderator
29,632 Posts
We're hopefully going with college, will be doing Christmas shopping for the furbabies while we're there:)

·
Super Moderator
29,632 Posts
ooh, I wonder if i'm off work, would love to go!
Just seeing all those scrummy cats should make you capable of cooking up a good excuse for a day off that day;):D

·
Super Moderator
29,632 Posts
:( looks like I'm working Saturday and Sunday night. That is so me out :(

everyone else have a fabulous time!!!
Aww no, gutted for you:(

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
Having been to the NEC dive show for many years and being ripped off for both entrance and parking, even shows like the bike or ski show on the same day had lower charges than we did, I said I would never go to the NEC again.

However can I resist the lure of kitty trade stands and lovely kitties :D

·
Registered
10,742 Posts
I am going now I wasn't as I couldn't find a way of getting mum any dinner and as I will be traveling from Essex it's a long and tiring journey but my daughter says she will help mum so I can go :thumbup: I love it there so I better get saving :D

Viv xx

·
Registered
4,979 Posts
Now I feel like going too, haven´t been to England in a while and any excuse is good. With a large pf sign. Maybe we should have a reuníon sometime:D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.