Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

irresponsible owners

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by thedogsmother, Jul 19, 2009.

1. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Today I was in the park with Henrick, oh and the kids and after the actual walk Henrick likes to hide under a particular bench, so we were sitting on the bench while the kids played on the swings, then onto the field arrives a couple with their two dalmations (both off lead). As they were off lead Henrick ran up and had a bounce about then all 3 dogs ran towards a family having a picnic so I called Henrick back, he came back, they started harrassing the family for food, the child had to stand up with his arm in the air to avoid the dog getting his food. The owners just carried on walking and shouting their dogs who ignored them and continued to harrass the picnicing family. Eventually the dallys left the family and ran around the field, the owner managed to approach one of their dogs who rolled over and cowered on its back, the owner raised his lead above his head then realised he was being watched and let the dog go (explains why the dog didn't want to come). Then as we were leaving the park we saw them a little way ahead of us, one dog was tramping through the flower displays and the other had a poo and they all walked off without cleaning it up. Honestly its a lovely park and people like that are going to get all dog owners banned, ok rant over if you've managed to read through all this you did well:D.

2. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

It's people like this that give us responsible dog owners a bad name :mad: And spoil it for us when they ban dog owners from parks!

3. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

That just makes me mad :cursing::mad:
    It's irrisponible owners like that, who ruin it for the rest of us.

4. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

I agree people like that give dogs a bad name

5. hazel pritchard

hazel pritchard PetForums VIP

maybe you could make your local dog warden aware of this and they can keep a look out for these people,

6. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

I told the park warden that they were walking away without cleaning it up and she just shrugged, the dog warden is often in the park so I think I will mention it to her when I see her.

7. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Horrible people :mad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice