Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

ipod and itunes problem

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by hayleyb, May 11, 2010.

1. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

My mam has a nano and has jst foned to say she's havin some problems.

she said that altho her ipod has previously worked with her itunes it is now coming up saying it has not been recognised.

anyone have any clues on how to rectify it?

2. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

My daugher said to go to ITunes website, log in. go to summery, then restore. That should do it ok..:thumbup:

3. Chillinator

Chillinator Guest

Push the menu and centre control button together to perform a 'soft reset'. If this doesn't work, plug the iPod into your computer, open iTunes and try to syncronise it.

If this doesn't work, back-up your iTunes media (songs, movies, podcasts etc) to DVD-RW discs, a USB flash drive or an external hard drive. Then remove iTunes from your system, download it again from the Apple website and re-install it.

4. ashleighhhhh

ashleighhhhh PetForums VIP

Did she recently download the newer ipod software? If so you have to restore it, as there were many problems with it a few months ago, but I'm sure they fixed it by now.

5. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

i will pass all these messages on to her thanks :)

im not sure if she's gettin any new software she tends to jst click update whenever which has caused many problems in the past lol.

fingers crossed one of these will work

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice