Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Introduction to Petmeds and a 10% discount to PetForum members

Discussion in 'Pet Meds' started by Petmeds, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Petmeds

Petmeds PetForums Newbie

As PetForums First Official Approved Trader, we would like to make you a special gift of a 10% coupon code* that can be used for a limited time only. There has never been a better time to stock up!

Our best sellers are:

1. Frontline Spot-on (Starting from £10.51)
    2. Drontal Worming tablets (Starting from £1.50)
    3. Feliway Range (Refills £14.25)
    4. Sureflap Cat Flap (Only £76.38)
    5. Protexin Pro-kolin (From £7.25)
    6. Katalax (Only £11.75)
    7. Thornit Ear Powder (From £7.90)
    8. Seraquin (From £7.40)
    9. Road Refresher (Only £9.75)
    10. DAP Range (Diffuser only £17.99)

We have a large selection of petfood including all the biggest brands such as Hill's, Royal Canin and James Wellbeloved at rock bottom prices.

Other benefits of shopping with Petmeds include:
    - Free Delivery on Orders over £29
    - Our Price Match Guarantee
    - A No Quibble Returns Policy
    - First Class Customer Service that's only an email, phone call or a post away.

To take advantage of this fantastic offer, just enter the coupon code petforums10 during the checkout stage.

*This Coupon Code will expire midnight 9th May 2010. This Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

2. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Just placed an order. What with the discount, and the already lower price than my vet, ive saved about £15.

Very user friendly. I like the paypal option, as i hate putting in my card details every time i place an order somewhere.

3. brusta

brusta PetForums Junior

Hi Petmeds,
    Youv'e exceeded your private messages quota (5) and cannot accept/send further messages until you clear some messages (initially 5 max).

4. petforum

petforum Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Brusta,

You can try pm'ing them again, I have changed their quota.

Thanks
    Mark

5. brusta

brusta PetForums Junior

Thanks Mark; appreciated.

6. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Hi Ive just had a little browse around and noticed that some things say prescription required (sorry if Im being thick) does this need to be obtained from your vet and will they not want to see the animal first?

7. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

They will do.

But you arent forced to buy the drugs needed for treatment from them. By law they have to give a prescription (they are legally allowed to charge for one) so that you can buy your meds elsewhere. You can make some huge savings buying online. I used to get Oscars heart meds from my vet for £120, online they were £65.

8. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

I noticed the stuff that the vet charged me £38 for a 3ml bottle was on that site for £17 for a 15ml bottle :eek:. I think I will be shopping online in future.

9. Petmeds

Petmeds PetForums Newbie

Hi,

This is often the case unfortunately. What I generally advise our customers to do, is to try to get maximum repeats on the prescriptions also. Vet's charge from £0 to £20 for a prescription. They may also charge per item. Average prices for prescriptions last year was £7.50 from what I heard from customers. Best case scenario is to get a prescription for free/low cost, get repeat prescriptions on the prescription so you’re covered for at least 6 months (maximum length of validity).

You would make huge savings over a short period of time. If you require further information let me know.

Kind regards,
    Michael

10. hazel pritchard

hazel pritchard PetForums VIP

I have used Pet Meds a few times and have always been pleased with the price and how quicky any orders have arrived
    Keep up the good work

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice