UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope this is the right place for Introductions
Name Alan Slater

I am a vet using mainly chiropractic, acupuncture and homeopathy in my one-man practice. I also treat people but not with acupuncture.

I qualified a very long time ago and find I get a better response with these therapies. I have nothing against conventional medicine but don't find time for it any more

Alan

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Nice to have someone who who practices in Natural therapies on board.

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, dear Alan.

·
Registered
14,680 Posts
Hi Alan, welcome to PF.
Can you tell us a bit more about you and your practice? Where abouts are you for instance? Do you have a website?
I am a big fan of the Naturopathic approach and really wish I had a like minded vet near me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't have a website. There is one out there but it aint from me.
I live in Swaffham, Norfolk. Unlike most animal chiropractors I don't travel - all animals come to me. tht is mainly dogs. cats and horses.

Anything else you want to know? I'm amenable to talking. Like Donkey, it's shutting me up is the difficult bit.

Alan Slater

·
Registered
595 Posts
Hi Alan

You are very welcome to the forum. It is good to have an experienced practioner in naturaly therapies on board. I will look forward to reading more from you.

·
Hello ev'ry body peeps. Stavross 'ere init.
2,531 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I look forward with great interest to your post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.