Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Introducing to PF .........

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by JenKyzer, Jun 27, 2017.

1. JenKyzer

JenKyzer PetForums VIP

... Billy the bull terrier :oops:

Some of you may remember the little post about my OHs old girl having to be PTS over a month ago. He decided it was time for another dog :)
    (We did discuss Kyzer living with us in the house but it's just too small :( ) he's had bull terriers before & knew what lines he wanted so it's all his choice :D I just get to live with and loveee the puppy :Kiss:Kiss

We picked Billy up on Sunday morning :) he's a right character & has settled in soo well! Loves his crate, loves his food, hates the rain & does his business outside more than inside :) he loves anything new & exploring everything (aka. Getting up to no good :p)

Where the pictures are you thinking !!?? :D

IMG_1037.JPG

IMG_1049.JPG

IMG_1048.JPG

IMG_1053.JPG

IMG_1057.JPG

Ps. I hate puppy teeth :Arghh

2. JoanneF

JoanneF PetForums VIP

Welcome Billy!

dorrit and JenKyzer like this.
  3. Lexiedhb

Lexiedhb Team Ginger!

What a cutie!

JenKyzer likes this.
  4. MiffyMoo

MiffyMoo PetForums VIP

Aaaargh, I LOVE EBTs! Just so gorgeous

JenKyzer likes this.
  5. Bisbow

Bisbow PetForums VIP

He is a right little love if ever I saw one, welcome to the mad house of pf Billy

JenKyzer likes this.
  6. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

What a cutie! I have a real soft spot for bull terriers after watching Puppy Culture!

How much space does he take up???

Spidei and SixStar like this.
  7. Sairy

Sairy PetForums VIP

Aww hi Billy! You are so cute!

JenKyzer likes this.
  8. JenKyzer

JenKyzer PetForums VIP

He's obviously GSD size, there's no room for a bed for him apart from in the kitchen, but he won't sleep down there whilst I'm upstairs.
    There's no room for him to even lie down properly in the front room unless the coffee table was got rid of, even in the kitchen if he had a bed in there then there'd be no room for him to stand & eat proper without being squashed up with the dining table. Definitely no room to play tug / with a ball or anything unless we went outside.
    Where I used to live with him was quite big compared to this little cottage :) you even struggle to get 3 people in the living room & kitchen all at the same time.

9. SixStar

SixStar Banned

He is very cute.

How come there is room for him but not Kyzer?

An adult EBT and GSDx are both big dogs.

10. Rafa

Rafa PetForums VIP

Where is Kyzer now?

11. Dogloverlou

Dogloverlou PetForums VIP

I love EBTs. Never see them around.

That crate looks huge though, so surely room for a bed for Kyzer until now? :) Or he could sleep upstairs on your bed ;)

JenKyzer likes this.
  12. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

You are going to be in for a lot of fun I reckon EBT's are some of the naughtiest puppies and total clowns who have no spacial awareness or understanding of their own strength! :D :)

JenKyzer likes this.
  13. Hanwombat

Hanwombat I ♥ dogs with eyebrows !!

Puppy teeth? Tell me about it! Fsmo beem here nearly a week now! Arms getting it :eek:

Hes cute!

JenKyzer likes this.
  14. Boxerluver30

Boxerluver30 Hound Lover

Aww he is adorable :)

JenKyzer likes this.
  15. snickypoo

snickypoo PetForums VIP

Oh my god, he is so cute! :Kiss I've come over all puppy clucky now! :Chicken Gorgeous little Billy :Happy:Kiss

JenKyzer likes this.
  16. JenKyzer

JenKyzer PetForums VIP

Kyzer is a lot bigger than the EBT parents we met (they're the first EBT I've seen up close) although the EBT were 'stockier' but height/leg length there was a big difference. So that's what I was going off :)

There was other factors I had to consider not just the size of the house - E.G. A 16year old that is in & out like a whirlwind in the day/nights along with his friends so What happens if I'm not in & Kyzer is in etc. As well as other things. I throughly thought my decision out - as well as it being not just my decision seems as I live in my OHs & son's house.. but obviously I had to agree I was happy with it. Even without a puppy in the house Kyzer would still be where he is now, he's more than happy with his routine we have for him :)

Same place he's been since August :) my OH's land he uses for his business, he has his own 'cabin' with bed & play area inside .. also complete with outdoor enclosed&roofed 'run' for doing business in and playtime. Space wise much larger than any space in the house. & a routine that suits him perfectly with me & the people who come and go throughout the day too.
    ETA- when let out we have the rest of the land my OH owns to play on & then permission to use the farmers fields next door too aslong as it's empty :) then a big walk that starts across the road. Not even a 5min drive away from the house. More selection for walking than there is down at the house (field across the road that's dog busy).

The crate is in the kitchen which is why I said the only place a bed would of fit for Kyzer was the kitchen :) the crate is a large, perfect for puppy bed & puppy Matt. Although I wouldn't put a large dog in there :O !

Ah yes he's had a mixed response so far, a bit like marmite I suppose.. everyone loves a puppy though but I'm sure as he loses his puppy cuteness their minds will change!

Haha he is a total crazy whirlwind! I'd forgotton about having eyes in the back of my head but they're firmly back in place now :p he's such an explorer.. Kyzer was a wary pup but this one is fearless & so 'switched on' :D

Ah I'll have to find your thread with pics!! :D

#16 JenKyzer, Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    Dogloverlou and Hanwombat like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice