Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Introducing Sushi - PIC HEAVY

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by fifibelle, May 16, 2010.

1. fifibelle

fifibelle PetForums Senior

Hi everyone,
    I havent been on here for a while, but thought I would take this opportunity to introduce Sushi!
    We picked him up on Friday and he is doing absolutly brilliant, he has settled in well and is busy trying to convince Fifi that she likes being chased around the house (Fifi is not impressed)

Any way, a couple of quick questions firstly any tips on helping Sushi and Fifi
    become friends....when Im out I put Sushi in the bathroom, and then when Im home they both have a free run of the living room, hallway the bathroom and Fifi's room. Sushi is not bothered by Fifi but Fifi doesnt seem too pleased.

Also he was being fed whiskas, I have tried to switch him slowly on to Bozita but he has just wolfed the Bozita and left the whiskas so hes now totally on Bozita, he's 10 weeks old and weighs 1377g and is eating one 370g carton in 48hours does this seem about right?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. catzz

catzz PetForums Senior

Oh my, he is so so pretty!
    Sorry, I can't help with your questions - just wanted to comment on how beautiful he is :)

3. Tiggertots

Tiggertots PetForums Senior

What a gorgeous boy, how stunning! :001_wub: He seems like a very confident little boy! I think that it may just take some time for Fifi to come round to the idea that she has to share her territory. Try playing with them together or maybe even try feeding them side by side to get used to each other. I'm sure things will be better given time :thumbup:

4. Tiger1054

Tiger1054 PetForums Newbie

Hes gorgeous, am sure the two cats will get on just fine given time. Devon growled and hissed at my new kitten the first day, bullied him the next two days and now two weeks later they are playing around like littermates and almost joined at the hip!!!

5. fifibelle

Thanks everyone he is a very lovely and confident cat, I've just been trying to find a weight chart online to see if hes about right for his age...well I found a chart for Maine coons and seems he's following that chart, looks like hes gonna be a big boy!:eek6:

6. NEW2CATS

NEW2CATS PetForums VIP

He is so gorgeous!
    My 2 only tolerate each other so I cant help with the tips - in fact I will be reading this to see if anyone has any ideas.

like you the young boy loves chasing the older girl around but she isnt very impressed by him and hisses at him alot - thats after 7 months!!

7. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

He's stunning Id love a white MC :thumbup: cant help you with his current weight but Louie weighed 2.7kg at 16 wk 3.2kg at 4.5month & 4.98kg yesterday :D MC's like to eat little but often so we have wet food out all the time for everybody & feed Louie his RC MC food 3 or 4 times a day but he is a grazer ;)

8. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

wow how gorgeous, beautiful.xxx:)

9. sophoscar

sophoscar PetForums VIP

How cute....could i take him home as playmate for my kitty :D

10. fifibelle

He does look a little like an MC as well actually! His Mum is part Siamese but no idea about Dad guessing he was a big boy though too (Maybe with a little MC mixed in).

11. cherrie_b

cherrie_b PetForums VIP

OMG I love him :D :D Please can I have him? :lol::lol::lol:

12. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

Sorry I miss read your earlier post :eek: You will have to wait & see but definately in there somewhere, well I think so :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice