UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
This is my first post!

My name is Joanne and I have a husband and we also have a son who is 6 yrs old. We decided that we would like to extend our little family and have got a new "puppy" she is a Beagle and she is nearly 14 weeks old now.

She is very active and we have all fallen completely in love with her!!

Myself and my husband always had dogs when we were growing up so wanted our son to have this opportunity too, we have never had a puppy though and yes it is very daunting so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Joanne :)

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, dear Joanne.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi
This is my first post!

My name is Joanne and I have a husband and we also have a son who is 6 yrs old. We decided that we would like to extend our little family and have got a new "puppy" she is a Beagle and she is nearly 14 weeks old now.

She is very active and we have all fallen completely in love with her!!

Myself and my husband always had dogs when we were growing up so wanted our son to have this opportunity too, we have never had a puppy though and yes it is very daunting so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Joanne :)
Hi Joanne,

Welcome aboard!:) I hope you'll spend much fun time with your favorite. The beagle is a balanced, friendly and alert dog.

In general, we can say about it that a beagle is high quality, fun dog that doesn't recognize the harshness.

If you deal with her wisely, you'll not be disappointed.

Many successes,

Al

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.