Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

introducing my dogs!

Discussion in 'Dog Photo Galleries' started by totalzoo, Feb 20, 2008.

1. totalzoo

totalzoo PetForums Newbie

Happy is my 7 year old Border Collie, she is my baby, and awsome at everything she has ever tried!
    [​IMG]

Misty is my 5 years old Border Collie, she is the clown of the house and a blast to train as she loves it so much lol
    [​IMG]

Electra is my 2 year old Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever..she is a show dog..for the main reason that she is completly and utterly usless for anything else lol, I mid as well accomplish SOMETHING with her.
    [​IMG]

Rusty is my 5 year old JRT/Pom. I wasnt planning on anouther dog after Electra, Rusty just kind of showed up one night last Feb. and never left lol
    [​IMG]

those 4 are MY dogs, the next 2 are my moms, but I live with her, so they are "my" dogs too lol

Ripley is a 6 year old Schipperkie/Bosten Terrier from the Humane Society
    [​IMG]

Perky is an 8 year old unknown mix also from the Humane Society, she is a bit of of a princess and thinks quite highly of herself lol
    [​IMG]

and the last is Guinness, he is NOT mine and I dont even live with him. Guinness is a 4 month old Heeler cross my dad adopted from the Humane Society a week ago. he is my dad running buddy(my dad is a runner and coach) so this little guy gets to go all over the place, shortly he will be headed up to be the finnish line macot at a race ;)
    [​IMG]

2. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

great pics they all look like lovely dogs :) I have a soft spot for border collies :)

3. Katherna

Katherna PetForums Senior

they're really sweet :) I too love border collies.

4. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Great pictures, They all look very very happy :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice