Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Introducing Mikah to Jayla

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by rachael, Aug 1, 2009.

1. rachael

rachael PetForums Senior

For those who don't know Mikah is my kitty who I've had since last August.. She is just over 1 year of age..

Jayla is guessed to be around 11-13 years old.. I took her home on Wednesday for a "home visit" to see if everything works out, and if it does, I would probably adopt her..

Well it isn't.. Jayla is doing fine, but Mikah hates Jayla. Mikah is always hissing even when Jayla is just sleeping (sleeping is really all Jayla does..)...

Now Mikah is avoiding coming into my room because of Jayla.. Mikah has been spending all day under my mom and dad's bed..

What would be the best thing for me to do right now in regards to trying to get Mikah to like Jayla?

I guess I should have titled this "Introducing Jayla to Mikah".. Or even better, "How to get Mikah to like and/or tolerate Jayla"... Seeing as they have already been introduced

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice