UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Introducing Jordan :)

516 views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  RubyFelicity 
#1 ·
My little milk monster was born on the 23rd Feb at 4:38am after I went into hospital on the 21st at 10am to be induced….it was a very slow process lol

Once labour really began it was about 9 1/2 hours til he was born, but I can't remember much of it….gas and air is AMAZING haha

He was born with the cord around his neck and in an odd position, so i now have a lot of stitches and damaged tail bone and walking a bit like john wayne haha

Anyway, here he is-

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
aww you are blessed he is an adorrrrrable wee man , my wee man was born 22 yrs ago and is probably drunk right now , you are very lucky to have him , cherish this little milk monster lol, cos they grow up very fast , best wishes for a wonder filled happy healthy life together xx

i love the last pic as i cant help but smile with him xx

#8 ·
Aww congratulations! he is adorable!

I see your not far from us! I work in the Day Nursery at Buttington in Welshpool, so if ya need good childcare in a few months then give us a thought :D

#10 ·
He is just absolutely gorgeous :001_wub:
Congratulations :)

Sounds like you had a bit of a rough time - hope you are feeling better soon

#11 ·
He's beautiful :D

Your birth sounds like my sisters with my nephew, he had the cord trapped around his neck and ended up being a rushed forceps birth which meant my sister had many stitches and she also had issues with her lower back and hip. If you get offered physiotherapy take it! It really helped my sister!

Welcome to the world little man.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.