Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Introducing Cats

Discussion in 'Cat Training and Behaviour' started by Wally274, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Wally274

Wally274 PetForums Newbie

Plz help! 2 months ago a stay cat took to our front garden after a week of being there and meowing everyday we took her to the vets to be told she was a stary. We decided to take her in, the vet thinks she is roughly 14 so an older lady! We have a 8 yr old male he is very loving love attention and is very chilled in the house ! We began by keeping them speerate then slowing allows them to see each other they are always feed with the door open so they can see each other and they seem ok with this but if we try to put them together in the same room they become very stressed meowing and the male has leaped at the female. If anyone can help us get over this I would be great heart broken as i just want them to get on I love him to bits and don’t want to upset him but really want to give her a loving home!

2. white_shadow

white_shadow PetForums Member

Hi Wally274 - and a very, very belated welcome to the forum!

Your story somehow was posted in the "Photo Galleries"...........and, somehow was overlooked.

Usually, several people will offer good advice for situations like this.........let's see if moving your conundrum a little will get a little attention.

Meantime, are things between the cats any better now?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice