UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Introducing my new boy Archie the Border Collie, picking him up on Friday.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all, I am really looking forward to his arrival, will need to get a new camers, dropped mine yesterday at my sons wedding and its broken (not suprisingly).

·
Premium Member
33,914 Posts
He's beautiful.

get plenty of sleep the next few nights your going to need it

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
Hes adorable, lovely markings. Congratulations on the soon to be new arrival.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks all, I have been thinking about getting a pup for ages, my older dog is 10 and has retired from competing in working trials.

A picture of this little chap arrived in my in box, and decision made, I knew when the time was right my pup would appear.

·
Banned
21,573 Posts
I can never remember whether you had Peg or Doll, but I can't believe she's 10! Mind you, Indie's over 7 years old now, and starting to creak a little.

Good luck with Archie, looks a lovely little pup :)

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Jo, Dolly is my dog or Doll for short, I can't believe she's 10 either. My new chap is from Nell's (one of daves dogs) breeder, in fact I believe they are cousins.
She mentioned a week or so ago they were a couple still available then the picture arrived yesterday morning, and I knew he was the one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.