UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an induction day with Amazon tomorrow! I'm so excited!

Anyone work for them? Any tips?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Good luck! :thumbup:

I did work for them in one of their warehouses, are you working through an agency or are you working directly for them? If it's an agency I would be careful because every year they take on hundreds of people to cover the Christmas rush then got rid of them again on Christmas eve, and weren't very ethical(don't think that's the right word, but I can't think of a better one!) about it sometimes :/ and with an agency you can't do anything about it. Some people got kept on longer though! I'm in Scotland though so it may be totally different where you're going! The actual job wasn't hard, just a bit demanding physically, I packed boxes and did 10 hour shifts stood up. But you are given time to settle in to it at the start, and they aren't too strict :)

Best of luck though, I met loads of interesting people when I worked there! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.