UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there:

I hope all is well.

I am a research student from Glasgow School of Art, I am here to invite you to participate in my research.

Respectfully, the topic of research is "After dogs die". I want to conduct research on Interaction Design which involves how to commemorate your dog better and how to take better emotional care of yourself. In this research, I would like to know some of your psychological emotions and some practical problems encountered after the death of your dog. If you have lost a dog, would you be willing to participate in my research? I would love to hear your story. I really value your experience.馃А

In fact, I have a dog too and he is 9 years old. Although he is healthy now, I can still feel the change in him. He became sleepy and walked slower. I can't imagine that one day he will leave me, so that's one of the reasons why I want to do this research.

If you are willing to participate in my research, please contact me: [email protected].
I would like to have a short chat via Zoom with you when you are available.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you very much!馃А

Administrator
Can someone help me? 馃槩
I'm afraid you've caught us at a bad time. The forum has just undergone major reconstruction so your appeal for help isn't getting as much attention as it would normally, members are busy finding out how the new layout works and raising questions of their own.
I suggest you give us a week or so and then re-post your request.:)

Reactions: lymorelynn

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm afraid you've caught us at a bad time. The forum has just undergone major reconstruction so your appeal for help isn't getting as much attention as it would normally, members are busy finding out how the new layout works and raising questions of their own.
I suggest you give us a week or so and then re-post your request.:)
Thank you very much!! 馃槩 馃А

Shunra Oriental Cats
I have cats not dogs, but I think your dog should get a check at the vets given the changes in him. 9 isn't old for most dogs - I presume he's not a Great Dane for example. It might be as simple as a bit of pain from arthritis which pain relief will help with.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have cats not dogs, but I think your dog should get a check at the vets given the changes in him. 9 isn't old for most dogs - I presume he's not a Great Dane for example. It might be as simple as a bit of pain from arthritis which pain relief will help with.
you're right! I'll take him to check! Thank you!馃А

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You said you were taking him to the vet. What other help do you need?
In fact, I want to recruit interviewees for my master's design. the topic of research is "After dogs die". I want to conduct research on Interaction Design which involves how to commemorate your dog better and how to take better emotional care of yourself.
Can you help me if you have had this experience of losing a pet? I just want to understand some objective phenomena. Thank you very much! 馃А

1 - 13 of 13 Posts