My cat last week was taken ill with suspected urinary problems we took her to the vets and she was given a ultrasound and some medication. Then later that night she was admitted into the hospital for the weekend due to a medication reaction. Then a few days ago the vet wanted a urinary sample which has came back abnormal (its shows casts). The vet wants another sample in two weeks time after she has had a chance to heal and complete her medication treatment. My question is so far we have a 1000 pound bill for all this. I'm planning on going through the insurance but am I okay to wait the extra two weeks until she has had the other urinary test and we have the final bill for all her treatment before contacting the insurance? I'm not sure how this works i'v never had a sick pet before.