Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Insults & Put-Downs

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MoggyBaby, Jan 6, 2012.

1. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

What is the best insult or put-down you have ever received, given or over-heard?

I once had to serve a bloke who was a complete a*seh*le and also very rude to his girlfriend. So, after treating him to some of my sharp-tongued comments, he accused me of being a man-hater. To which I replied:

"Honey, I don't hate men. I like men. In fact, I positively LOVE men. They are the best form of entertainment I have ever come across........."

His face was puce but his girlfriend was :lol:.

2. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

I had a car sticker i loved, it said, if they can send one man to the moon, why cant they send them all.

3. alan g a

alan g a Hello ev'ry body peeps. Stavross 'ere init.

When god was giving out brains, I thought he said trains and asked for a slow one.:D

4. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

thanks for finally clarifying it for us :) :D

5. smokeybear

smokeybear PetForums VIP

The best one I have ever READ was

"Hello, darling, I would love to get into your knickers"

"What for? There is one ****hole in there already?!"

6. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

lol bet you get told that a lot ? :D :p :lol:

7. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

When I was trying to sell my bungalow, my ultra nosey next door neighbour kept making any excuse to be out the front when he saw viewers arriving and even talked to them if he got a chance. He was putting people off as nobody fancied living next to someone that nosey (neither did I).

Finally I managed to sneak one in when I knew they would both be out, but he found out and told me he had met a woman at the golf club who was buying and he wondered if it was mine.

So I says: You didn't tell her it was next door to you, did you? Cos that might put her off.

He is probably still trying to decide if I was joking.

8. foxiesummer

foxiesummer PetForums VIP

The woman who wishes to be equal to a man has no ambition.

9. Nithnell

Nithnell PetForums Senior

I heard quite a comical one the other day, it was so b*tchy and to the point it appealed immediately to my warped sense of humour.

As some of you know, I love my motorbikes, and I'm a member of various forums dedicated to them. One of the guys on there has just passed his test- now if you're under 21, you can only take your test on a small capacity 125cc bike, but you do have the option of buying a bigger bike and having the power restricted to 33bhp once you've passed, or buying a bike that doesn't produce more power than the 33bhp. Most do the first option as then they can legally take the restrictors out after 2 years without having to buy another more powerful bike

Now the choice is very limited, (to test ride bikes that don't produce more than 33bhp) and you're looking at something around the 250cc mark (only about 3 or 4 modern bikes i can think of)

So guy passes his test on a 125 and being bored on facebook, puts up a comment along the lines of 'I think I'll go and test ride a few bikes cos I'm bored'

Along comes another member with her usual waspish style of wit and says something along the lines of 'oh you're just keeping to the 250s then?' knowing full well that the dealer probably wouldn't have more than 1 of the models in stock and guy can't ride anything more than that.

Made me giggle anyway :eek: :lol:

10. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

Heard many years back...

"I want to talk to Santa Claus not one of the ******* reindeer"

At the airport...Snotty oik to customs.

"Do you know who my father is?"

"No...Do you?"

#10 poohdog, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  11. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

Airline attendant trying to sort out flights at a busy desk, when a late first class passenger comes along and pushes his way to the front.

Attendant: you will have to wait in line.
    Passenger says: Do you know who I am?
    Attendant gets on the tanoy and announces: I have a man here who doesn't know who he is. Has anybody mislaid him?

Passenger then says: F*ck you!
    Attendant: You will have to wait in line.

I once had a woman phone wanting driving lessons for her daughter.

Me: Does she want manual or automatic?
    Woman: Automatics are lazy
    Me: So is a washing machine, but I bet you've got one of those.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice