Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

inspirational

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Beagle Mafia, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

The war veterans/ wounded soldiers made it to barbados. just goes to show those claiming they cant work because of a poorly foot what can be achieved with some determination.

absolutely amazing

2. Argent

Argent PetForums VIP

Awesome news! I was just wondering earlier whatever happened to them, it's been about a week since I'd heard anything :)

3. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Totally inspirational :)

Does anyone have a link to the full story - I've heard about it but not had chance to read up.

4. BeagleOesx

BeagleOesx PetForums VIP

They did brilliantly, it really wasn't easy for them with the bad luck they had along the way but they made it. I watched it on the news and I must admit it brought I had a few tears in my eyes when they came into land and all the people cheering them on.

Well done boys - you certainly are a true inspiration and a credit to this country :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice