Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Infringing on feline privacy or a study of cat behaviour?

Discussion in 'Cat Training and Behaviour' started by sda68, Jul 22, 2009.

1. sda68

sda68 PetForums Newbie

Okay so I had an idea at work today - whilst I was pushing paper from one pile to the other - and found a site called ustream. I can leave my web cam on the living room when I leave the house and log in at work if I want to see what the girls are doing. Also links up to facebook and twitter if anyone is interested. Can't wait to try it tomorrow! Could be interesting, however I highly suspect they sleep all day!!!

kittykat likes this.
  2. ChinaBlue

ChinaBlue PetForums VIP

We did a similar thing with our last litter - have a camera in the pen for the first two weeks and then in the room when they were toddling about and this was great for the potential kitten owners. It did give me a few more grey hairs though when I would get a text or e-mail from one of them saying a kitten had climbed on the bed and/or disappeared down the back....eeek!:eek:

3. sda68

sda68 PetForums Newbie

Yeah its lots of fun, probably more so for kittens tho, my cats seem to be lazing around alot and... hey they know there not supposed to go up there... cheeky monkeys! :)

Actually I told a girl at work about it who has a puppy and she is going to set hers up tonight.

4. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

I remember doing this with my dog, I left the camera on while I was gone and she howled for 10 minutes! then chewed on the bars a bit before finally giving up and going to sleep! LOL (she was crated!)

5. Dozymoo

Dozymoo PetForums VIP

I'm loving this!!! Have just been watching some rescue kitties running around. :001_wub: Definately going to consider this when my kittens are here. :D:D xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice