Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Inflammation of my dogs paws

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Donnavaughan, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Donnavaughan

Donnavaughan PetForums Newbie

Hi i am new to this forum. My 12 year old collie cross female has extremely bad inflamation in her paws she can hardly walk. The vet thinks it is due to liver disease as the blood tests showed problems with her liver. Has anyone else ever come across this problem and do they know how to help cure the inflamation of her paws as the spray we have been given does not seem to be working

2. Bearpaw

Bearpaw PetForums VIP

Hello,and welcom from me.Im sorry to hear your collie has possible liver disease and is suffering sore paws.Iv no experience of this,so wont be able to help really.But i wonder if you may be able to use an Aloe Vera cream or even bepanthan baby cream? im sure both of these are very gentle,but you may need to check with your vet first.Best of luck,i hope you find something to make her paws less sore xxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice