Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Indoor or outdoor?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by chellemich, Apr 11, 2011.

?

Are your cats indoor or outdoor?

1. Indoor

75.0%
  2. Outdoor

25.0%
  1. welshjet

welshjet PetForums VIP

Indoors for me as well, we have only had him for a month so just getting him used to the garden with a harness but only will go out in garden when we are out and back in when we go in. Would love him to be out all day but between the roads and some people being so cruel. I would never live with myself if anything happened.

2. charleecat

charleecat PetForums Member

Charleecat is an outdoor cat. She spends most of her time indoors having a snooze but she has a cat flap that only she can operate and she can come and go as she pleases.

3. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Indoors unfortunatley. I would love for them to be able to explore and they did used to go out. However after 2 injuries from traps (one resulting in a leg amputation), one death by poison, one by car and one disappearance they def cant be allowed to roam.:(
    They do have a cat run (which Im hoping to extend soon) and they do like sitting outside to snbath and bird watch.:) Wish I could cat proof the whole garden but as it is on different levels it would be too expensive..

4. sazjf

sazjf PetForums Member

My 2 are both indoor cats and seem thoroughly happy!

5. CanIgoHome

CanIgoHome PetForums VIP

Both :D

indoor in the winter :rolleyes:
    outdoor in the summer but normal to be find on the bed sunbathing :rolleyes:

but would love to keep all 3 indoors

6. dougal22

dougal22 Banned

Indoor, but with access (when I'm at home) to a large secure cat run on the back of the house. I also take them down the garden on a harness occasionally. The cat run is a godsend, especially now the weather is nicer :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice