UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our 6 month old mc Indie is sneezing a lot lately. We have recently moved house and there was still a bit work ongoing, so a lot of dust etc was about the house. He sneezes quite a bit of phlegm up as well, and I also clean his nostrils as they sometimes get a bit blocked up. I am a bit worried and will get him to the vet soon.

Anybody any Ideas as to why so much sneezing, He is a pedigree and had all his vaccinations. Apart from this he,s doing fine.

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
:( Hope Idys ok, it may just the move made him a little stressed, hopefully its just dust if he's anything like Louie he will be interfering with everything :rolleyes: OH is suppose to be putting the bath side panel on this week :thumbup: Louie keeps going under the bath where it is a bit dusty for some reason :rolleyes: & we have had the occasional sneeze x

·
Registered
362 Posts
Our mc is three and she sneezes fairly regularly, never had any phlegm though and it doesn't seem to be too much of a problem. She's also snores and lately has started "talking" and grunting in her sleep :lol:

·
Registered
899 Posts
I had a cat do this . He was fine in himself, not ill at all, but every now and then would sneeze and cough. He was a neuter but I was breeding at the time so had him checked at the vet. It turned out he was a flu carrier. for the safety of my breeding cats I had to find him a pet home.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I took him to the Vet, First thing was a physical check over, All Good apart from where The Vet stuck her Thermometer to check his Temp, :scared::confused:.

We then got two weeks of antibiotics, to be taken twice daily, No problem breaking the tabs up and mixing with his treats, unfortunately it gave him the runs, :(. Bit of a nightmare cleaning up ECT, But it had to be done.

So nearly a weeks passed now and no Sneezing :) and no Runs :thumbup:. Fingers crossed it stays this way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.