Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Indie-Dog Leads - so pleased with it!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by missnaomi, Jan 18, 2012.

1. missnaomi

missnaomi PetForums VIP

I bought a lead yesterday from Indie Dog, and it arrived yesterday so I opened it last night when I got home and it was too dark to go outside to pose for pictures...but I have to say I was sooo impressed with it!

I don't want to sound in any way rude, but sometimes when I know people make things themselves I do worry a little bit that things look home-made, and that's not something I wanted in a lead.

I bought a police style lead in bright pink and it is just perfect for Rosie and amazing quality.

She has a Holly and Lil collar in the same pink, which was pricey to say the least...and the lead just goes perfectly with it, both in terms of the colour, but also in terms of them both looking like smart and high quality items.

I am definitely buying all my collars and leads from here in the future!! And I'll take some photos of Rosie-dog modelling her new stuff later....

I have Rogz and Red Dingo leads, and a few Halti ones too - and the quality of this is just as good if not better than these, and a tiny fraction of the price but with many more designs and more colours to choose from!! Even my OH (Rosie is supposed to be "his" dog) was super-impressed and he's not really into making loads of dog purchases (to say the least) and he didn't believe me when I told him how much it cost...

Naomi x

#1 missnaomi, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
  2. sid&kira

sid&kira PetForums VIP

thanks for the review naomi! Im glad you're happy with the lead :D

I have been ill recently (still am a bit), been back and forth to the docs, but orders will be coming thick and fast from now on ;)

cant wait for the pics!

3. Kivasmum

Kivasmum PetForums VIP

Looking forward to the pics :D
    A) because rosie is gorgeous :001_wub: and B) because kiva needs a new collar, lead and harness :eek: and have seen the police leads but don't really 'get' how they work :eek: ha ha

Oh and C) because when I get on a comp that can view Indi dogs site (comp at work has flash issues and its a flash site, and the mobile site doesn't have pics, ordering etc :() I was hoping to order from there as I love all the colours and ribbons :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice