UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)
26,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent been able to face doing this thread for Indi im so devestated and shocked that we've lost her. When we lost our old dogs naturally we were heartbroken because we loved them dearly, but losing our precious little Indi has been by far the most traumatic experience of all, she was only 7 and to us she was the baby of our 3 pups, she was never as boistrous as her 2 sisters, she could be mischievous but she was never naughty, our eldset son summed her up, he said he could never remember telling her no.. she was so good. Ive looked at old posts on here that i wrote about her and in many i put about how sweet & gentle she was... & she really was. My hubby has buried her in the garden outside the window, he wanted her close to us & her sisters who she loved.
Thank you for all your kind and thoughtful messages via pms & on my wall & thank you Sue for doing the thread for her, i have posted on there about how we lost her thanking everyone for being so kind.

Run fast and free in your silver harness our beautiful Indi, you were one in a million little Pins & losing you has broken all our hearts xxxxxxxxxxx

a couple of short clips of her on the allotment taken in the summer, and a pic of how some best remember her.. my table dog.

[youtube_browser]hnSoUvJdJe4 [/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]cHhiobezG2s[/youtube_browser]

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
May your spirit run forever free in sunshine Indi.

Left too soon, but always will remain in your families hearts and memorys.

When the body that lived at your single will,
With its whimper of welcome, is stilled (how still!);
When the spirit that answered your every mood
Is gone--wherever it goes--for good,
You will discover how much you care,
And will give your heart for the dog to tear.

Rudyard Kipling.

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Dear, dear Noushka I'm so sorry to hear about your beautiful Indi. My heart goes out to you....

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Im another one guilty of not wanting to click on this thread, I know your heart will be simply breaking and I know there is nothing anyone can say to make that go away, I just wanted you to know that Im thinking of you and sending (((hugs))). Run fast and free you beautiful table girl, and try to look in on your mum sometimes xx

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Sending all my hugs sweetheart, wish i could do more xx :(

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
No words we can say will ease the pain but just know we are thinking about you. Your memories of Indi will never fade and she'll always be in your heart x

RIP Indi, gorgeous girl

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.