UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i'd start this up again since my laptop is finally fixed! Wont take me half the day to get pictures uploaded!

due to the PFs Secret Santa I wont be putting names to the orders, but I will do order numbers, these are totally anonymous and only me and the customer knows whos numbers are whos

(Note: some of these order number sound old as they went missing so have been replaced. Please please please contact me if yours doesnt arrive so I can sort it out! we've had 4 go missing in the last 10 days!)

PM

I dont always get pics of every order so if you want to definately see yours just let me know :)

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Think mine looks really great. Colours look good together, very much Christmas:) and did really, really quickly :) Excited to get it on him now.

By the way is it at all possible so I know for next time to have a Martingale collar but with a side release option as well or am I talking silly!?
yea i can do side release martingales, someones ordered a couple actually :)

Thank you Sid. Il be awaiting the postman eagerly :)
it'll fit through your door so no need to get up too early :) Im expecting some canvas pics so will be up and ready! :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'd love to see Wolfie's ones when they are done. I know they're not Christmassy ones but it's the first collars we've bought him since we got him from the rescue centre 18 months ago ... I'm sooo excited my hubby thinks I mad!

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd love to see Wolfie's ones when they are done. I know they're not Christmassy ones but it's the first collars we've bought him since we got him from the rescue centre 18 months ago ... I'm sooo excited my hubby thinks I mad!
are they the martingales with side release?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
can I see Elsie's? blue head collar with flowers I think with safety strap. My hubby is more excited than I am if that is possible. All the collars look beautiful :p

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Can't wait to get the boys :) will you put photos up once you've done them pwease!
no problem, im just waiting on a few more half checks, getting through them at a pretty fast rate atm!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.