Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

In need of a job

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sarahcoll, Jun 8, 2010.

1. sarahcoll

sarahcoll PetForums Newbie

:(:sad: iam getting sooo depressed now, iam working in tesco at the mo and i hate it, not that tesco are bad to work for its just sooo boring need more excitment in my life lol than going beep beep. Years ago i went to college to study animal care worked in loads of different places but things changed had kids got married. Now the kids are getting older i want to get back into it but where do i start :( ive posted my CV out and rung around everwhere i can think of but with no such luck, Anyway lol anyone know of anything going around the swansea area willing to travel :) xx

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

You're not too far from me :)

Sorry hun tbh the work market in South Wales is a bit shite at the minute xx

3. sarahcoll

sarahcoll PetForums Newbie

I would love to become a dog trainer or something along them lines, but am willing to start back off with anything. Thought it would have been easy to fine a part time job :( but guess not. No body even wants to let me do Volunteer for a couple of hours a week so get something behind me as ive not done anything like that for awhile.xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice