Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

In my local paper

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by bordercolliepup, Feb 14, 2008.

1. bordercolliepup

bordercolliepup PetForums Senior

Looking in my local paper today I found an advert for puppies for sale and they were collie x rotwillers( sorry if spelt wrong )
    13 weeks old and They were FREE yes FREE .

Now thats someone that doesn't want to make money , and you don't get many of them

but what would you describe them as Rotacollie , colliewillers :)

2. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

..........:D........Colliewillers, I like it.
    I wonder what they will turn out like.
    If it bit you at least it would fetch you a bandage!...........:D:D (only joking).

3. bordercolliepup

bordercolliepup PetForums Senior

I can't stop laughing at that one :D

I would like to see what they look like but the only problem is if I look I would want and I don't think oh would like me to have another dog not yet :(

4. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Lets hope these people are going to be carefull as to where these babys will end up :)

Free does go to show they are not in it for the money..But free could mean they want shot of them pretty quick to if you see what i'm saying?

Hope they find great homes tho :D

5. Cassiel07

Cassiel07 PetForums Member

I had a collie when I was growing up that got prego by the neighbor's rott. All 12 of them turned out looking like rotts, not one of them looked like a collie. My mom was so disappointed. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice