Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

In loving memory of Holly XX

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Angeli, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Angeli

Angeli PetForums Senior

Ive had some heartbreaking news today from someone who bought one of my kittens a few years back..........little Holly. :(
    This girl was from my very first litter........so very sweet she was, and I didn't want to let her go. I cried buckets full (something im doing now everytime I think of her today) but she went to a very loving home and I took comfort in that at least.:(

This afternoon I got an email from her owner telling me that she had Holly put to sleep. She was due to undergo some tests for breathing difficulties that the local vet couldn't get to grips with and x-rays revealed a shadow on one of the lungs, so possibly a case of cancer, but last night her condition deteriorated and so the decision was made to let her go.

Her poor owner Alison is heartbroken............and I am too.:(

R.I.P Holly my little one, God bless xxx

2. SazzyB

SazzyB Guest

she's beautiful!!

At least you can take comfort in knowing she is in peace now :)

3. Rraa

Rraa PetForums VIP

O how very sad - sorry to read this news. Sending condolencies. :(:(:(

4. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

Oh Angeli,really sorry for yours and Holly's other mum's loss,thinking of you all during this very sad time:(

5. FluffyCoonz

FluffyCoonz Guest

So sorry to hear that Angeli - must be absolutely heartbreaking for you and for Holly's adoptive mum

Louise
    X

6. Angeli

Angeli PetForums Senior

Thank you everyone for your kind words.
    Holly's mum received her ashes this morning along with a little keyring containing a lock of her hair........something that she will treasure for always. Also in her email she expressed her thanks for letting her have my little girl who brought her so much love and joy..........oh dear, more tears here.:(

Holly had only just turned 5 this month, much too young to have her life cut short by an illness. I have her litter sister Mercedes here with me now who I kept, she's the apple of my eye.........she knows it too and is always on my lap whenever she gets the chance.

This is the first one of my breeding to pass away in tragic circumstances and it's all come as a bit of a shock.

7. KarenHSmith

KarenHSmith PetForums VIP

Aw, sorry for the loss of Holly. :(. xxxxxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice