Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

imac V hamster heaven

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by foxxy cleopatra, Jul 26, 2009.

1. foxxy cleopatra

foxxy cleopatra PetForums VIP

shall i buy new hammy heaven or keep tiger lily in 3 story imac? cant decide!

2. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

I have got a 4 level Imac Fantasy for the Campbells girls and a Hamster Heaven each for the Syrian ladies. I really like both cages but I worry about putting a Syrian in the Imac because the tubes seem quite narrow. If Tiger Lily is happy in her Imac then I would leave her in that, there is still loads of space to run about and if you got a Hamster Heaven then you would have a spare Imac and you know you would just end up filling it with another hamster:D.

3. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

I have both cages...
    But i prefer the ham heaven as there is more room for toys and more room for my ham to run around..
    Hope this helps

4. foxxy cleopatra

foxxy cleopatra PetForums VIP

this has actually helped.....getting the heaven for tiger lily and then i can add more levels onto minxys cage :D thanks! :D

5. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

I had the Imac Fantasy for my last Syrian hamster but I much prefer the Savic Hamster heaven that I have got now for Honey our Syrian.:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice