Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Imac Fantasy Cage :)

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by xgemma86x, Apr 28, 2011.

1. xgemma86x

xgemma86x PetForums VIP

Are these a good cage for a syrian??:confused: I purchased a new fluff today and decided to buy a new cage and saw this 1 and liked it:eek:

2. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)

i think its a very good cage:) ive got one with 2 extensions and my lil hammy seems really happy in it:)

3. xgemma86x

xgemma86x PetForums VIP

I'm going to extend mine when little Alfie has settled in as I only bought him today :) He's made his nest on the top level already lol.

4. happysaz133

happysaz133 PetForums VIP

It's not as big as some, but its OK :)

5. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

Yes they are good cages cos you can keep extending them by adding on top. I've got my little robo in one and he loves it.:D My favorite for a Syrian is the hamster heaven though. I've found that when I've kept Syrians in the Imac cages that they bite the bars a lot but not had one do it with the hamster heaven.

6. CarolineH

CarolineH PetForums VIP

My Syrian, Jean Claude Van Hamster, swears by his! Mind you, I did purchase and extra level for him.:eek:

7. LyndaDanny

LyndaDanny PetForums Senior

My Sparky loves his and is nesting on the top floor. It's a nice looking cage. I will getting the extension when I have some spare money.

8. Pomegranate

Pomegranate PetForums Member

The tubes can be a bit on the small side for an adult Syrian, and the top part can get condensation so keep an eye. It can be a bit pricey for the size too (the cage itself + an extension will generally set you back around £60), unless you can find it second-hand. For that price, what about a Criceti 15, a Savic Ruffy 2, a Duna Multy, or if you're up for a little bit of DIY, you could mesh a Zoozone 1 or 2. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice