Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Imac Fantasies for sale

Discussion in 'Small Animal Classifieds' started by thedogsmother, May 7, 2011.

1. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Im trying to combat my cage addiction by slowly selling some of them, first batch are some imac Fantasys, I have three in total. If they dont sell I get to keep them in the certain knowledge that I am not a cage addict because I actually advertised some ;). I am located in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire but I am willing to try to box one up and post it if youre willing to pay for postage.

Cage 1. (the girly cage ;))
    This is my favourite because Im very into pink at the moment, Its a standard Imac fantasy with one extension added, its in good condition, its got a little bit of chewing round the door catch (see first picture) so the paint is missing there, apart from that its in great condition.

I would like £35 for this cage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cage 2.
    This is a very similar description to the first cage, also a standard cage with an extra extension, also a little bit of chewing round the door catch but apart from that its in pretty decent condition. More of a mix of colours in this one though. I would also like £35 for this cage too.

[​IMG]

Cage 3.
    This cage really is a bit tired, its bars are really very chewed so if I was keeping it I would give it a coat of pet safe paint, the bed area has also been chewed on the little bedroom section inside the roof part. Its got 2 extra levels but one of the tubes is missing in one level, one of the circular covers is also missing but I think Ive got it somewhere, if I find it I will include it obviously.
    The replacement parts are really cheap anyway, The Pet Express - Imac Fantasy - Cage Fittings for Small Animals - The Pet Express. Ive tried to get a picture of the bar chewing but it didnt really show up well. I would like £25 for this cage due to the bits Ive mentioned.
    [​IMG]

2. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

I think I must be seeing things...someone tell me I'm not seeings things and that Gill is ACTUALLY selling cages and not buying them :eek: :blink: :blink:

3. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

I know, Im obviously ill, although I tucked it away in the classified section so hardly anyone sees them :D.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice