Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I'm such a wimp!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CharleyRogan, Apr 29, 2011.

1. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

I watched Insidious last night, didn't find it scary, but now I hear doors in my house closing and making noise and just a general eeriness in my house! Thing is I don't have my windows open so don't know why it would close by itself - I'm the only one in at the moment!

Argggh I'm such a wimp!

2. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

The trailer for that scared me not sure I want to go see it :eek:

3. Carla-Jade

Carla-Jade PetForums VIP

is it a good film? i watched the last chapter of Saw last night in bed, just me in the dark... my mobile got an email & it made me jump :blink:

4. CharleyRogan

yeah its atmospheric, and a bit jumpy. I thought the storyline was a bit naff though because it seemed slow at first and then everything happened all at once. Bit too much to take in.

Has subliminal messaging in it for those who like that.

5. Carla-Jade

Carla-Jade PetForums VIP

oooh yeha i did my dissertation on subliminal messaging :D

6. CharleyRogan

Theres some right at the start in the credits! Normally I'm crap at seeing stuff but I did for once!!

The Ring has loadsa subliminal messaging, as does Donnie Darko, and the Exorcist!

7. $hAzZa

$hAzZa Shan

Ooh, I watched a scary movie last night too. I watched paranormal activity 2, not as scary but near dammit!:eek:

I want to watch Chainletter, looks a bit like Saw:tongue_smilie:

8. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

The ring is one of the few scary movies that genuinely terrified me especially the Japanese version :eek:. Still jump when static comes on the tv at least there are no video tapes anymore

9. CharleyRogan

I didn't like PA or PA2 nor Blairwitch. I know that they aren't true even though made out to be. And didn't think they were scary. Camera shake just did my head in.

Saw I-VII I loved although some more than others, they aren't scary but its closer to home that someone could actually do that. I bet you someone has copied him somewhere and become a crazy insane man!

10. CharleyRogan

Hahaha she moved with the age and now does DVD's too!

What was wierd was: I did copies of the ring for a few people, and none of them would work in anyone elses DVD player but would work in all 4 of mine round the house. Different brands, different makes, 1 the same as my friends yet it wouldn't work!

Japanese Grudge scared me, but american one was POOP! Japanese horrors scare me more, but watch with subtitles as crazy british accents and moving mouths in japanese does my head in!

11. $hAzZa

$hAzZa Shan

I have to admit its only jumpy a few times, until you learn to look at the door before it slams lol

You worried about the crazy insane man putting you in one of his traps? :lol:

12. CharleyRogan

Thats more likely to happen than a ghost or a demon possessing you!!!! hahaha

13. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

That is creepy :eek:. My friend watched it and then their brother called them and did the whole you will die in 7 days when it was over they still haven't watched it. Not seen the Japanese grudge yet but the American one was crap.

14. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

We watched that the other night and i fell asleep and missed the last 10 mins oh told me what happened and i did enjoy what i saw lol

We also watched scream and it was a pile of shite couldnt watch it, it was just pathetic.:eek:

15. CharleyRogan

i watched the Japanese version when babysitting for someone for the first time. I was about 14 and omg I was scared to move! I can watch it now, and think what was the fuss about!!

I don't like: little children and baby monitors in horror films.

I will NEVER have a baby monitor incase I hear noises from it. My kids will sleep in the same room as I am in so I can check when they are babies.. i have decided!

16. CharleyRogan

Was scream supposed to be scary? I don't watch horrors under a 15 cert because it will be crap!

17. harley bear

Well....... i couldnt wait for them to be killed! It was just bloody pathetic it really was. My pet hate for a film is a load of bimbo tramps pretending someones behind the sofa:eek: lol
    I tried my hardest to go to sleep but couldnt :(

18. CharleyRogan

I hate them teenage horror films like prom night. they all have the same story:

1 by 1 they are all killed off, and then it show that its one of the group killing everyone...blah blah blah

I love Donnie Darko :D :D :D

19. harley bear

Oh likes donnie darko ...... i fell asleep through it :eek: I used to fall asleep through everything lol

I did stay away through Just Go With It the other night it was bloody hillarious.

20. CharleyRogan

Never seen it, don't tend to watch comedies!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice