Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I'm soooo happy

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by jaxb05, Aug 7, 2009.

1. jaxb05

jaxb05 PetForums VIP

Pickle's is even happier. I got her dig box today!! It is a extra large cat loo with a high top. Oh my wee Pickles has not stopped digging. She keeps jumping in and out and digging and digging. I am so excited for her. It gives me immense pleasure to see her digging. Wee pet!! I sat and watched her for ages. He is in heaven. I took the flap door off - I wish I didn't and the run is covered in soil!! LOL I will try and get the lid on later and see if she is ok using it. I expect it will keep a lot more of the soil inside. Isn't it wonderful to see our wee pets happy? :D

2. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

Mine have these and dont they just love them!!! It is sooo much fun for us to see them having fun :p we really our mad for our pets arnt we :p

*Heidi*

3. jaxb05

jaxb05 PetForums VIP

Pet's were put on this earth to be spoilt - weren't they? Maybe I was misinformed. LOL. :p I spent over £40 today in the pet shop on my Pickles. I got her Timothy hay for the first time ever. She was nibbling it just now.

She will have to sleep the whole night through to rest as all she has done all day and night -off and on is DIG!!! I just wish that she ONLY dug in her box. No matter what I put in her bed - is usually dug out by morning. I have just refilled her toilet again after cleaning it out few hours ago - now the sawdust is all over the hutch for the 2nd time. She was being good too and not emptying her loo over the run.

She's naughty!! Her run is covered in soil too. I can see she likes to keep my busy!! No slacking for me. :rolleyes: She deserves to be happy!
    Jacqui

4. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

there is no point in me getting mine timothy hay because they wont eat it!!! but I can easily spend £30-40 on bits and bobs for them. Next is a new buliding project :p to make a new run, attatched to the shed, with a dog flap for the big buns :p so they can have access to it 24/7, at the moment where they have is open top so I cant risk leaving them out there. That way the trio can have where they are now and Hope can have a bigger run that the trio have been in(or I might make another one next to the new one) :p the smaller run can then go!

*Heidi*

5. jaxb05

jaxb05 PetForums VIP

Ohhhh sounds lovely!! I heard bunnies love timothy hay .I will see how Pickle's gets on with it. She lloves the Excel dried apples things and I just gave her a portion just now. They have gone down in price. Only 99p now. She loves pretty much all her wee treats.

6. frags

frags PetForums VIP

we need to see pics :D

7. jaxb05

jaxb05 PetForums VIP

I took only a few photos as my memory card became full after a few snaps and I don't have another card. So I will try and load them up tonight sometime as I am going out soon for the rest of the day and most of the evening.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice