Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I'm so sick of getting

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Classyellie, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

wet!!! I've decided not to take Harvey and Pippa out tonight as we've all got soaked twice today as it is but I still have to take Pippa out into the garden regularly due to her age!

She doesn't like the wet grass and runs straight back to the door....like I want to be out there! I end up standing there getting soaked :(

The delights of having a puppy! :D

2. brackensmom

brackensmom PetForums VIP

yes know what you mean, Bracken keeps looking at me as if to say 'are we not going out then' i mean he loves the wet, did just have me playing in the garden with the ball:rolleyes: but i am just fed up with it now, non stop today.

3. smcalaster

smcalaster PetForums Newbie

Aww I feel your pain. I rememeber when my dog boggie was a puppy. You should get your little guy a cool dog bed. He'll love that!

4. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

I know what you mean - when Lilly was a puppy last year I made OH put up a permanent Gazebo so I had somewhere dry to go whilst I waited for her to perform.

5. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Know what ya mean about getting wet! its been raining here for the last 12 hrs! my two are still wet from their last walk at 4ish, get ya brollie out pup needs a wee lol

6. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Wonderful aint it, dont expect to be able to walk my dog in flipflops but walking boots would be nice, instead its wellies everyday :eek: Arnie's happy though the stream is flooded and instead of a plodge he now has a swim :D :D
    am beginning to think wet dog is the perfume of this house :rolleyes:

7. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

We cheated!!!

We have put up a gazebo over some of our grass so we can take Logan out into the garden in all weathers and not get wet!!! ;)

8. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Lol...great idea! :D I thought getting a puppy in the summer was a good idea - we probably get less rain in the winter so maybe not! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice