UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my puppies has gone to its new home :( and one more is going soon, this is the hard bit about breeding, i love them so much going to miss them so much

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
It really must be a bitter sweet time for you.
Think of all the joy and love you are bringing to others:)

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Aww bless you. I know i couldn't do it but then if it wasn't for people like you then people like me wouldn't get beautiful little pupsters to bring them years of love, joy and companionship! So keep up the good work and i am sure the babies are going to have fab lives! :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
14,973 Posts
Awww bless, well atleast you are keeping one and you know they are all going to great homes :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aww bless you. I know i couldn't do it but then if it wasn't for people like you then people like me wouldn't get beautiful little pupsters to bring them years of love, joy and companionship! So keep up the good work and i am sure the babies are going to have fab lives! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thank you so much that means a lot:)

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
at least you know they are going to loving dedicated homes and making them soo happy :)

Im gonna miss the kits when they go, OH still adamant we're not keeping one :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.