Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

im so sad my mous ehass died ,thats 2 this yaaer

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by mousemighty, Jan 29, 2010.

1. mousemighty

mousemighty PetForums Member

hi betty my mouse bless her prgant as well about 10 at most ? but her male companion sadly was in the tank with her ' she was waarm when i toook her out of tank. this time billy had not eaten his mate 'betty ate mr jingles her last partner' one was goes another arrrives . im keeping agirl from last litter and im thinking of callling her bettyboo' im really upset . but life goes on:crying: oh pls thanks cheryl i got my bits and pieces and tank from 2 place you said wilkinsons and market ' i'll post pics later

2. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

(Hugs) sorry to hear about Betty, its horrible when they go but being pregnant it must have been even harder for you, play free at the bridge little Betty xx.

3. tagalong

tagalong PetForums Senior

RIP little ones

4. Sarah+Hammies

Sarah+Hammies PetForums VIP

im so sorry :crying: RIP little ones x

5. shortbackandsides

shortbackandsides PetForums VIP

didnt think you were supposed to leave the males in with the females after mating??

6. mousemighty

im very sorry , for the huge bad spelling . B ut thanks for your reply , i was absolutely gutted thanks for youre replys even though i wasnt making , real sense

7. mousemighty

so ppl dont leave them in but i do as they need some help an when there born some times i leave them in. so i dont htink the male had anything to do with death of mouse? some times, ive took male out . put female in so morhter gets a full rest, if was going to breed again or keep 2 males togher ill keep male in to bond with all :eek: ive tied with 2 males went ok but im useing one of them dfor mating so i cant reallly chance putting them back togher:D as both now have had experince as a dmoinant male :pack leader: so ill buy another tank

8. kelseye

kelseye Banned

sorry to hear that x

9. mousemighty

so ppl dont leave them in but i do sometimes as they need some help when there born. so i dont htink the male had anything to do with death of mouse? some times, ive took male out . put female in so mother gets a full rest, if was going to breed again or keep 2 males togher ill keep male in to bond with all :eek: ive tried with 2 males went ok but im useing one of them dfor mating so i cant reallly chance putting them back togher:D as both now have had experince as a dmoinant male :pack leader: so ill buy another tank:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice