UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just need to have a little vent, though feel free to offer any advice that may be helpful!

I am just SO mad with OH right now he is being so stupid!

We already had one argument today though that was probably me and hormones... and was to do with why he had not bought me my present yet when hes already had his, and we will run out of money because I want to decorate the new house.

Just now though he has turned round and said he doesn't want Dave going to ''some random'' to be looked after when we are at the hospital.

Forum member xxxsarahpopsxxx had so kindly offered to look after Dave on weekends when we are in edinburgh when I made a thread about what the hell I was going to do because we couldn't find anyone to look after him.
Perfect situation I thought, she already has a dog, knows what she is doing and is looking to get another dog, so would be great way to see how they can handle it. Now I told all this to OH ages ago and he didn't say anything about it. Until just now.

I am FED UP with him doing this! I said to him Weeks ago ''we need to sort out somewhere for Dave to go'', next door can't have him this weekend because they have friends coming. There is No One else we know that can take him on weekends, Anna is going to be in hospital for probably 10 weeks or more from now, 10 weeks being her due date and I know not many preemies get out before then.

He said he will get his parents to look after him. They don't have a dog because they don't want one, they like mine because they see them occasionally. They don't have a dog proof garden, and they are certainly not going to want the extra hassle of a dog every weekend for the next 10 weeks or so.

Then OH says well one of us will have to stay home on the weekend to look after the dogs then. WTF?!
So then I said, in a fit of anger, ''What do I say to the nurses at the hospital when they ask where you are?? He stayed to look after the damn dog rather than spend time with his daughter because he refused a perfectly good offer of a dog sitter?! Sure, then we will have people thinking what kind of parets are these, and why dont they just get rid of the dog. Grow Up!!''

He has gone to bed in a huff because I shouted at him.

Jeez. I am stressed enough without this worry, we STILL don't know whats exactly happening with moving, my milk supply has gone down from the stress which is causing more stress. Argh!

What do I do?! :(

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Iv told him I give up. If he cares so much about ''his dog'' and where he goes, he can walk and feed him. He can find someone to look after him every weekend.

I wonder how long til he comes crawling back to me? :lol:

I love Dave to bits but if OH is going to stress me out this much over something so stupid then Im not going to have anything to do with Dave until OH realises how much I actually do for ''his'' dog. I just went this evening with next door to get there vaccination boosters because OH was tired :rolleyes: Mind you there isn't actually room for them in the boot of our car due to the Stupid speakers, sub and amp :mad: yet they are on numbered days or where will the buggy go?! Lol

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Please dont stress yourself out hunny, something will work out eventually. My offer will always be there and even if he felt more comfortable staying on our couch for the first couple of times to make sure we are not psychos then that is also fine. :D. He may come around eventually, and is possibly just stressed aswell and being a man, probably needs to be a wee brat about it lol - thats how roddy usually handles it anyway haha.
The most important person in this is anna, so please make sure you are in the best condition as possible to be able to give her all she needs ok. x x

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
he will come around. men are stubborn B*ggers at times.

why not, if sarah is willing, meet up with her in the park before leaving dave with her, so that lewis sees that she is not a psycho! :p which im sure she is not hehe. and so he can see the dogs having fun together!!

try not to stress out too much :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.