Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Im So Fed Up

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rottiesloveragdolls, Aug 6, 2009.

1. rottiesloveragdolls

With SKY keep phoning me about my sky box :eek: keep saying the warrenty has run out trying to get yet more money from us :mad:
    Iv told them time and time again IM NOT INTERESTED in paying them any more and if the box goes wrong then i will just cancel my subs as its a load of rubbish anyway, anything thats worth watching is repeated as well,
    And to stop calling me, must of had at least 50 calls from them now :mad:
    Dont they ever get the message im not interested!!!!!!
    Sorry rant over :D

2. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

Weve never taken out the warranty, because if you box breaks and you need a new one if you tell them you are going to cancel they will repair it for free or another box, this happened to a friend of mine for what the boxes will cost them its not worth losing all the monthe subs.;)

3. Schnauzercutz

Schnauzercutz PetForums Newbie

I had the same problem with BT :mad:
    A friend told me to ask them to take me off the database and they did!! Its law apparently.
    All the same, very very annoying.
    xx

4. kath123

kath123 Guest

I had the same phone call as yourself the other week and i very nicely told them how could the years warranty be up when i only had it at christmas!!! :mad::mad:

A very stupid salesperson felt very stupid on the end of the phone!! :D

5. MADCAT

MADCAT PetForums VIP

I keep getting calls from 02 on my mobile i am not even with o2, they keep ringing me about 5 times a day :mad:

6. sammyben

sammyben Guest

We had to get ours fixed a few years back and they told us it would be about £90 to sort as the box was out of warranty, I said to them just cancel my subscription then...funnily enough they fixed it for free :D

x

7. Debi

Debi PetForums Member

the warranty is still more that the cost of replacing it. must remember next time the box goes to mention cancelling my subscription and see what happens.

8. Nicci

Nicci Guest

If your on BT you can block any numbers you don't want calling you, even withheld ones. It's called 'Choose to refuse' ;) I think it's an extra £1 a month or something silly, but free for the first month if you tell them your getting nuisance calls ;)

9. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

Awwwwww rottie i cannay understand why, they hasseling ya????, i told em once only that i didnt want it and they left me alone!

10. claire

claire Guest

They are pants lol, tell em to balls

11. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

Would that be these balls???? lmfao [​IMG] :smilewinkgrin: :eek:hmy: :smilewinkgrin:

12. claire

claire Guest

yes ,,,,,,,,,,,, hahahaha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, round ones

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice