Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

im sitting here

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by k4r4, Jun 14, 2010.

1. k4r4

k4r4 PetForums VIP

waiting on another phone call from my mum to tell me how my adopted grandpa is he was rushed into hospital about 3 hours ago he has had an inner ear infection for a week or so now but my mum said something about a heart murmer....

This week has been hard as it is he was already told on tuesday last he has parkinsons its mild and they have said it is managable but its still crap.

all in all i dont see me sleeping much tonight :(

thanks for reading im just having a really bad time of it at the moment.

*Kara*

2. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

aww hun sorry to hear this :(

3. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

Chin up hun.. sounds like your family are going to need you...

Im not having a great week either.... Bloody life...

4. k4r4

k4r4 PetForums VIP

thanks guys im just feeling down this week and im dreading fathers day at the OH's parents will be my first without my dad and now all this its just getting to me i guess.

and yeah life really does suck at times

5. Cat Detective

Cat Detective PetForums Member

Ah that's pants, I hope he is ok - they will sort the inner ear thing out easily enough, a few antibiotics and he will be fine.

Parkinsons is really not that big a deal these days and honestly quite manageable, long as he has support and the care he needs he will be great - and it sounds like he has a loving family - honestly that is half the battle.

Do try to get some sleep if you can, so you do not lok too tired when you go see him - he will notice you know !

6. k4r4

k4r4 PetForums VIP

thanks i will try and get some sleep i had asked my mum if she wanted me to go that way she could go home (i work nights so used to being up all night).... i look half asleep as it is anyway lol........

yeah they said they can manage it well he only has shaking in his right arm at the moment and they have said that he may never get worse for it.

But tbh i just feel my world is falling apart at my feet i will get there i know i will it just seems imposible at times.

Thanks again xxxxxxxx

*Kara*

7. k4r4

k4r4 PetForums VIP

im going to go to bed try and sleep for a bit and see what happens i will have my phone with me so if anything happens or they need me i will wake to it ringing thanks again guys *HUGS*

*Kara*

8. HollyM

HollyM PetForums VIP

Thinking of you and i'm up if you want to chat.

9. k4r4

k4r4 PetForums VIP

well ive not long woke up and phoned my mum she said that he is being getting kept in all for the next few days they are going to do their tests to find out if he does have a heart murmer.

i have been told not to come up and see him today as he is going to be out of his room all day as he will be shattered by the time anyone can go see him my mum and his daughter are going to be there all day.

*Kara*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice