Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I'm not even going to reply!!!

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by frags, Aug 4, 2011.

1. frags

frags PetForums VIP

I haven't shut down my website yet since I stopped breeding and today received an email via the site......

hey there, i was just wondering what age is best to start breeding rabbits and do you have any bucks suitable to breed with my english giant doe? if so, how much do you charge for breeding? thankyou very much x

God!!! My site is about French lops and she asks about crossing with English giant!!! She hasn't a clue about breeding age and probably don't know anything about her rabbits past!!!
    Even if I was still breeding and had a buck I wouldn't be loaning him out
    Stupid!!!!!!!

2. Lil Miss

Lil Miss PetForums VIP

im interested to know what the heck she classes as an "english giant"

3. jo-pop

jo-pop PetForums VIP

:cursing::cursing::cursing:

4. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

Just UGH :cursing::cursing:

She might be trying to create the "designer" breed that myself and Lil Miss spotted not so long ago, they were called "Flops" if I remember rightly :cursing:

5. Lil Miss

Lil Miss PetForums VIP

Conti flops as far as i can tell though theres only that muppet dping that on any scale

I still want to know what they mean by english giant. There is no such breed, theres english lops or english spots or theres british giants or it could even be a giant papillion as they look like english spots....

6. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

That's the ones.

And yeah me too tbh, I have a feeling it could be a Papilion bought from P@H as I think they label them as English giants :rolleyes:

7. Lil Miss

Lil Miss PetForums VIP

never seen a giant pap in PAH to be miss labled, just their "giant house bunnies"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice